Monday, January 11, 2010

She just got up...


from her nap. Dora in one hand, Baby Alive in the other, Katie's shoes on her feet and her new hat atop her head. I love this girl! She is a real Miss Gotrocks. She is missing her pants because today her brother is learning to potty like a big boy on the toilet. Jac wanted in on the action - or rather, the reward M&M's.

Andrew's doing great, but after 6 pair of panties and plastic pants in only 2.5 hours, Mom decided Jac needed a little more personal awareness before tackling this particular challenge. I don't recall having this problem with the twins, but if Jac and Andrew are going to potty train together, we'll need tandem toilets.

1 comment:

Landlocked Shores said...

That is the most precious picture ever... I love her new hat. Is that from Aunt Kathy?