A week ago we were in Memphis where I had a great reunion with my sisters-in-law. Diana mentioned how much she enjoyed reading my blog and had missed the updates. I'm so grateful! I've been wanting to spend time on it again after a really hectic autumn and she inspired me. My goal is one post every Monday. Anything more than that is pure bonus.
Memphis was great and we came back fully stocked with a year's supply of Corky's BBQ sauce. Going to see family is just a cover. We go for the sauce.
A very sad picture of some great stuff.
(our camera died Christmas morning...any ideas on fixing a Sony DCR-TRV33, you call me OK?)
1 comment:
I'm so EXCITED to see you up and running again! I DO LOVE the way you write! It makes me laugh, smile, reflect, and inspire. Loved seeing your family during the holidays.
Post a Comment