Wednesday, June 10, 2009

These are for Nicki and Aaron and John and Kelly...

...and all the other losers who have not yet visited us in our new home. After all, we've been here four and a half months. I took these after the thaw and the spring blossoms arrived. Gosh, it was gorgeous. It just wasn't warm. Occasionally, it gets warm and it's more beautiful still.

the twins in the window

Scott's favorite part of our new home, but I understand she is now "for sale."


that is the pond on the left. our property goes to the hill on the other side of the pond and 16 acres back there in the woods. you should go with the kids when you go out there. don't ask an adult for directions. we don't know. we get lost. very, very lost. the center of the photo is the fenced garden and that's a storage shed next to it. I think that's a Bradford Pear tree. It was incredible. I ran out in the rain to take the picture because I was afraid all the blossoms would fall off in the rain.

there are four cleared acres up here that we call the yard. that's our neighbor's house over there.

so, this is our house. (I know, Nicki. I can hear you now. "where are the inside pictures?" it took me almost five months to get these up. I've done more blogging today than in my whole life.) come see us. we'll show you the inside.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks just as I remembered it...plus a few blossoms. Don't you see the sun up there?

Landlocked Shores said...

Wow, I wanna live there only with a suny sky. Can you get a few fiber animals for me? When can the kids join 4H and raise a sheep or two. I need a good fiber resource :)
Your home is beautiful... LOVE the garage doors.