Friday, June 25, 2010

A Walk in the Park

If I'm going to be nominated Mother of the Year there will have to be ice cream. Since I hope to actually win the nomination, I surprised them with frozen custard. And since I hope to accept the award as a size 4, I didn't have any. I know what you're thinking - "How has she not been translated yet?"We walked four blocks from the park to the Custard Cabin. No crowd on this Friday afternoon so Andrew got his pick of tables. He enjoyed following the ants on the ground as much as he did the custard.


Is this not the cutest Ted Drewe's moment?


Everyone ordered a chocolate/vanilla twist except for Katie. She's a purist. Chocolate, please. Why mess around with anything less than perfect?

She just gets cuter and cuter every day.

These two set a personal record for "time without quarreling" today. It took a massive playground structure and frozen custard, but we're all thinking it was totally worth it. Yeah Custard Cabin!

No comments: