Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer Stuff

This morning I went visiting teaching and it was such a perfect day we visited outside in the garden. After that, I didn't want to be inside and have been wanting to be a better mom...so we had lunch and went to the park. I think taking your children to the park makes you a better mom. It also puts more space between your children thereby diminishing the arguments. Good math there.

Awesome 4-part Teeter Totter type contraption that we could all play on together...


Andrew pushing Jac on the swings. (Not pushing her down, not pushing her around. Or visa versa. Great math.)

Caroline is something on that fireman's pole. She swings around it like the Ice Capades, her curls flying out in a fan. Awesome.

These five are Katie going all the way across...just like an old fashioned cartoon - fan the pictures in your hands really fast and you can see what a great girl she is!




More park pics to come!






No comments: