Tonight I had an online conversation with a friend who is naming her baby (born tomorrow!) and she mentioned that Caroline was on the short list. I wrote the following to her and she suggested I save it. So here, I journal.
"Caroline is a divine name! It is also the name of so many fiery, wild-tempered, powerful women. If Caroline comes to your home it will change your life forever. Ours is such an intense little girl. She's the most explosive person I've ever met, but when she has something to say, she is profound and thoughtful. She is deep and direct. The gospel is very cut and dry for her. There is no gray area in the doctrine and she knows it. Applying that to her temper is her challenge in mortality - she fires before she aims and she uses a machine gun! Isn't it amazing the spirits who have been saved for the last days? It's incredible to be their mothers!"
1 comment:
Not fair to make me cry at work! Oh and that little burst of music here is the office was funny!!!! Had to quickly close that window! Yup... Nicki is working hard.
Post a Comment