Thursday, April 10, 2008

Caving to the Pressure

There is a long list of things I don't have time for, but when I noticed that I am the ONLY one without a blog...well, we just can't have that. So, #Won is now blogging. When siblings 2 through 8 are all on, #1 will eventually cave.
Please understand that I have no intention of keeping up with daily postings or digitally scrapbooking life, but between Nicki's blank link to Anne's non-existing blog and Kristi's comments about using her blog as a journal, I am toast. Here is my blog. If I call it a journal it will be like I'm keeping another commandment! Won't that be amazing?

4 comments:

Landlocked Shores said...

Yeah!!!!! I'm so excited! Now I can digi-scrap pictures of your kids. I had no idea that the blank link caused for so much "sibling-pressure"!!! Go Nicki..... Now if we can only teach Mom how to blog!

KSA said...

Ok I should have left this yesterday so their was that instant gratification thing, but better late than never...Love the pictures, love the update, love the beautiful trees (while mine are still covered with snow) and those girls have grown up so fast.

ksa

Kelly said...

Congrats, Anne on getting a blog!!

Denise Hokiepokie said...

I liked your ideas about food storage. How can I get a copy of your talk? Thanks, denisehokiepokie