But it does! Glorious, beautiful snow is falling when we wake and Scott turns on the radio (loudly), which is weird because he's really opposed to noise in the morning. I question what he's doing (because I was reading "The Help" until about 1:30 this morning and I am opposed to noise this morning). He's checking the roads to confirm his need for my Wonder Mobile. All the schools are closed so he must have it. Almost all the schools are closed - The Farm School is open! But it's a light day. A little spelling, a little grammar and a little math (disguised as Monopoly for the older girls). Now they are doing what they do best:
![]() |
| This hill is right next to the house and the snow piles up on the other side of the retaining wall. Perfect. |
![]() |
| There's no fighting in this photo. I hear the angels sing... |
![]() |
| This hill is further from the house and includes the added treachery of a pond at the bottom of it. And that's Kate. |
![]() |
| I told her she'd regret falling in. She said, "OK." |




No comments:
Post a Comment