The Primary will sing for the Easter presentation in Sacrament Mtg this week. Our girls are passionate about their rehearsals.
Katie: "Mom, can you print out the music for all of us from the Church website?"
Of course I can. And do. Promptly after her 2nd reminder.
The girls all explained to me the arrangement of "If the Savior Stood Beside Me."
Caroline: "Isabelle sings the 2nd verse first and then we all sing the 1st verse..."
Got it.
Alex: "We repeat watching over me three time, not two like is in the other arrangement. 3 times."
Got it.
Katie: "Mom, will you play it on the piano so we can sing?"
Hmmm. Yes, only don't expect to recognize the notes when I play. They might be a different "arrangement." The girls have been very understanding.
When we are in the car, they want the CD of their music playing and when their song ends (it's #2 and they know it) Caroline always says, "Will you back-forward it so we can sing it again?"
Indeed I will back-forward it. I should have thought of that myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment