Sunday, February 21, 2010

Andrew

He's home from Church today due to the goop. He's been coughing with horrible throat pain for a couple of days and I thought we might be in the clear last night. This morning Scott said we could expect a revolt if we showed up at Church with him. (And since I'm the mom who gets really cranky when people bring their sick kids to Church...) Jac and I stayed home with him. He won't sleep, or even rest. Best I could do was give him the bag of "Circles" (aka, Cheerios) he would have munched on during Sacrament Mtg and let him do his own thing. He ended up fully engrossed in them and, for five whole minutes, rested. We're going to need to end this 2010 Germ Fest soon. I've been to Church once in the last month. People say that your first winter here is the worst - lots of folks warned us we'd be sick this winter and then we'd be fine. What kind of a place has that kind of record? Do they say that when you move to Hawaii? I'd like to find out.
On a happy note, that is sunshine coming through those Michigan windows. Yeah!

No comments: