Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hard to see, but it's there!

7 August 2008 - Jacqueline's first tooth has finally arrived. 'Took it's own sweet time and she's got lots of experience gumming food to death, but now she can legitimately chew! This perfect angel is growing up so quickly. Since she's slept throught the night since she was just 2 months, we're not sure she was ever a baby. It's not technically "crawling," but she's fast on her belly which means we can't leave her upstairs alone anymore. Luckily for us, she's very vocal and we know the second she is awake. Her favorite time is early morning when she plays in the sunshine and the curtains. Late at night, when the other kids are in bed, is also a great time to play in the curtains. She loves to nap, and kiss, and sing, and play with her brother and sisters. We love Jac!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Surrender the record!!! Oh, and I could eat that Jac up!!! I don't know what it is about her...I just love her spirit. You can feel it in pictures. Ok, back to this record. Which home am I going to have to ravage to find it???